The 50kg Half-bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor is measuring; the correct force is applied to the outer side of the strain E-shaped beam portion of the sensor (i.e., a strain gauge affixed to the intermediate, adhesive coating with white beam arms); and the outer edges to form a shear force in the opposite direction, i.e., middle strain beam bending necessary changes can occur under stress, strain beam side by another force should not be a barrier.
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation.
You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
|Output Sensitivity (mv/v)||1 0.1|
|Input Resistance ()||1000|
|Insulation Resistance (M)||5000|
|Cable Length (cm)||35|
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing device.