A3967 Stepper Motor Driver For Arduino is the latest version of Easy Driver v4.4. It provides greater flexibility and control over your stepper motor compared to the older versions.
It is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with most microcontrollers that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the Easy Driver). The module requires a 7V to the 30V power supply for a motor. The module has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V.
Features of A3967 Stepper Motor Driver Module:-
- A3967 Precision Micro stepping Driver.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change micro stepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth).
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire bipolar stepper motors such as popular NEMA 17.
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase.
- Compatible with Arduino GRBL G-code interpreter for driving 3-axis CNC machines.
Breadboard compatible pins.
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.