ACS712 5 AMPS CURRENT SENSOR Module for sensing current in series of an device connected to the module, it can be interfaced with arduino.
- current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-5A,
- pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator,
- the module can be measured plus or minus 5 amps, corresponding to the analog output 66mV / A,
- there is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2,
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm).
Note: ACS712 works on the principle of Hall effect sensor, Avoid Using the module near magnetic field in order to get rid of interferences.