Analog TDS Sensor for Arduino is an Arduino-compatible TDS Meter Kit for measuring TDS value of the water, to reflect the cleanliness of the water. TDS meter can be applied to domestic water, hydroponic and other fields of water quality testing.
What is TDS:
TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) indicates that how many milligrams of soluble solids dissolved in one liter of water. In general the higher the TDS value the more soluble solids dissolved in water and the less clean the water is. Therefore the TDS value can be used as one of the references for reflecting the cleanliness of water.
TDS pen is widely used equipment to measure TDS value. The price is affordable, and it is easy to use. The analog TDS sensor kit that is compatible with Arduino, plug, and play, easy to use. Matching with Arduino controller, you can build a TDS detector easily to measure the TDS value of liquid.
This TDS sensor supports 3.3 ~ 5.5V wide voltage input, and 0 ~ 2.3V analog voltage output, which makes it compatible with a 5V or 3.3V control system or board. The excitation source is an AC signal, which can effectively prevent the probe from polarization and prolong the life of the probe, meanwhile, increase the stability of the output signal. The TDS probe is waterproof, it can be immersed in water for a long time measurement.
- Wide Voltage Input: 3.3~5.5V
- Good Compatibility Output: 0~2.3V analog signal output, compatible with 5V or 3.3V controller
- AC Excitation Source: effectively prevent the probe from polarization
- Waterproof Probe
- Easy to Use: Arduino compatible, simple connection, plug, and play without soldering.
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- TDS Measurement Accuracy: ± 10% F.S. (25 ℃)
- Module Size: 29.5 * 36mm
- Module Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Electrode Interface: XH2.54-2P
- TDS probe Number of Needles: 2
- Total Length: 83cm
- Connection Interface: XH2.54-2P
- Probe Color: White
- Other: Waterproof Probe.
Click Here to find out more about IoT Based Drinking Water Quality Monitoring with ESP32 from How2Electronics.com
There are no reviews yet.