Anemometer Wind Speed Measuring Device AN0032R used for measuring wind speed. It is also a common weather station instrument. The term is derived from the Greek word anemos, which means wind, and is used to describe any wind speed instrument used in meteorology.
- Salient and Smooth Operation
- Digital Pulse Output Hall Effect sensor based.
- Pulses varies depending upon the wind speed.
- Active low pulse indicates one full rotation.
- Output is internally pulled high. Hence no need to connect pull-up resistor.
- 3 Meter Long Water proof cable.
- Just connect it to any I/O pin and start reading the pulses on Arduino. Or the output can also be directly connected to an LED through an current limiting resistor.
- Simple installation with nuts and bolts.
- Secure and fasten all the nuts and bolts before the operation of the device.
- Red Wire = 5V DC
- Black Wire = GND
- Green / Yellow Wire = Output
- Conditions to be Noted:
- Keep the bearing lubricated for best operations and longer life.
- Mount the base on sturdy platform to keep the device stable.
- Avoid any kind of vibrations while reading the output data.
- This device is not 100% water proof. And can be operated in mild rainy conditions.
- Cover the device if unused and keep it lubricated.
Buy Other Similar Sensors from here
There are no reviews yet.