APR33A1 Voice Recorder and Playback Module has 8 Voice Channels and comes with external Speaker, It is used to record and playback audio and voice messages through the onboard mic, it has wide applications like Robotics, Lift voice, Token Message playing etc.
- APR33A1 Voice Recorder and Playback Module has 8 Channel recording and playback functions inbuilt, it comes along with a small test Speaker of 0.5w.
- Working voltage: 5V DC on White RMZ Connector or 7 to 12V AC/DC on Power Supply Connector
- Current: 500mA
- Number of Channels: 8 Channel
- Recording time on all the 8 Channels: 1.5 min
- Mic: On Board
- Speaker: 1/2W Speaker included.
- Output: Amplified Speaker Output
- Playback and Recording Switch
- Status Indicator
- Microcontroller TTL Interface Pins with respect to Ground (not soldered on Board).
Working and Application Instructions:
- Interface the speaker pins and power on the module,
- Then slide the switch towards the recording position,
- Press and hold the M1 button and speak near the microphone and then release the button M1 accordingly,
- To playback the recorded message, slide the switch towards playback and then just click the M1 button, then the corresponding recorded message will be played.
- Repeat the same procedure to record the different messages on the different channels from M1 to M8.
- To interface with Arduino, 8051, PIC and any of the other microcontrollers, Solder the Berg header and interface it to the port pins directly, and send active low signal to active the button, the low signal period width depends on the time duration of the message to be recorded and single low pulse to playback.
For mode details on APR33A3 you can check out on website HOW2Electronics