The APR33A3 Voice Recorder and Playback Module Kit is an incredible device that allows users to record and playback audio files with ease. It features a built-in microphone, support for multiple audio formats, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It’s a great choice for anyone looking to quickly and easily capture voice recordings and playback them back with clear audio quality.
- APR33A3 Voice Recorder and Playback Module Kit has 8 Channel recording and playback functions inbuilt.
- Working voltage: 5V DC on White RMZ Connector or 7 to 12V DC on Power Supply Connector
- Current: 500mA
- Number of Channels: 8 Channel
- Recording time on all the 8 Channels: 10 min
- Mic: On Board
- Speaker: 1/2W Speaker ( Not included) Speaker Purchase link
- Output: Amplified Speaker Output through LM386 Audio Amplifier
- Playback and Recording Switch
- Status Indicator
- Microcontroller TTL Interface Pins with respect to Ground (not soldered on Board).
- On board AUX Jack for the easy interface of the Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- On Board Gain controller.
Working and Application Instructions:
- Interface the speaker pins and power on the module,
- Then slide the switch towards the recording position,
- Press and hold the M1 button and speak near the microphone and then release the button M1 accordingly,
- To playback the recorded message, slide the switch towards playback and then just click the M1 button, then the corresponding recorded message will be played.
- Repeat the same procedure to record the different messages on the different channels from M1 to M8.
- To interface with Arduino, 8051, PIC and any of the other microcontrollers, Solder the Berg header and interface it to the port pins directly, and send active low signal to active the button, the low signal period width depends on the time duration of the message to be recorded and single low pulse to playback.
- APR33A3 Voice Recorder and Playback Module x 1
- Aux Cable x 1
- Speaker x 1
- Berg Strip x 1
For mode details on APR33A3 you can check out on website HOW2Electronics