The CAT24C64 is a 64 Kb CMOS Serial EEPROM device, internally organized as 8192 words of 8 bits each.
It features a 32−byte page write buffer and supports the Standard (100 kHz), Fast (400 kHz) and Fast−Plus (1 MHz) I2C protocol.
External address pins make it possible to address up to eight CAT24C64 devices on the same bus.
• Supports Standard, Fast and Fast−Plus I2C Protocol
• 1.7 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage Range
• 32−Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write Protection for Entire Memory
• Schmitt Triggers and Noise Suppression Filters on I2C Bus Inputs (SCL and SDA)
• Low Power CMOS Technology
• 1,000,000 Program/Erase Cycles
• 100 Year Data Retention
• Industrial and Extended Temperature Range
• SOIC, TSSOP, UDFN 8−pad and Ultra−thin WLCSP 4−bump Packages
• This Device is Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free, and RoHS Compliant