DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module Precision Clock Module is based on the Maxim high accuracy RTC real time clock controller, Using an internal temperature compensation crystal oscillator, this RTC IC is able to provide extremely high accurate time keeping. The module includes an on-board battery backup and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted.
Through an I2C bidirectional bus. A precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures, to provide a reset output, and to automatically switch to the backup supply when necessary.
Included on this module is an Atmel 24C32 32K (4096 x 8) serial I2C EEPROM which allows the module to be used as a simple data logger storing up to 4K of 8 bit data.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Weight: 8g
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ° range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
- Calendar alarm clock with two
- Programmable square-wave output
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 °
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
- Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57
- With rechargeable battery LIR2032, to ensure the system after power failure, the clock move any natural normal
- Packing: single anti-static packaging
- 1pcs DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module