EM18 RFID Serial TTL Module is an 125KHz RFID Reader with built in power supply and can be interfaced with RS232 and TTL with Arduino and raspberry pi.
- The RFID module radiates 125KHz through its coils and when a 125KHz passive RFID tag is brought into this field it will get energized from this field and reads the RFID tag and gives output at RS232 and TTL with on board buzzer and LED.
- Kit Contain: 1X EM-18 RFID Module embedded on an breakout board.
- The RFID reader gives out a serial output and has a range of about 8-12 cm
- There is a built-in antenna and it can be connected to the PC with the help of RS232.
- Working voltage range from 5V to 12V DC
- Output in the form of RS232, TTL and Wigand.
- Application: The module is best suited for applications in access control, time and attendance, asset management, handheld readers, immobilizers, and other RFID enabled applications.