EMG Muscle Sensor Module V3.0 With Cable And Electrodes will measure the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs Volts depending the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source. Power supply voltage: min. +-3.5V.
This Muscle Sensor v3 measures, filters, rectifies, and amplifies the electrical activity of a muscle and produces an analogue output signal that can easily be read by a microcontroller, enabling novel, muscle-controlled interfaces for your projects.
Specifications & Features of EMG Muscle Sensor Module V3.0:-
- Diameter of Electrode Pad: 52 mm
- Cable Length: 2 feet
- Weight: 30gm.
- Improved adjustable gain (more rugged)
- Onboard port for new cables Connects to the board straight out of the box
- Power Supply : Normally ±9V dual power supply, minimum voltage is ±3.5V
- Supported with Arduino, Breadboard mountable