The Green Easy Pulse Sensor Heart Beat Sensor HRM2511E is a DIY pulse sensor that is designed for hobbyists and educational applications, It is used to illustrate the principle of phot plethysmography (PPG), PPG is a non-invasive technique for detecting the cardio-vascular pulse wave from a fingertip. The Easy Pulse Sensor uses a transmission mode PPG probe (HRM-2511E) sensor.
This Sensor uses an infrared light source to illuminate the finger on one side, and On the other side of the sensor there is a photodetector that measures small variations in the transmitted light intensity due to changes in blood volume inside the tissue.
- The onboard components & instrumentation provide a clean and filtered analog PPG waveform.
- The on-board LED also indicates the digital pulse output.
- The analog and digital signals are both synchronous with the heartbeat.
Features of Easy Pulse Sensor:
- Stable PPG signal output (Generate Phot plethysmography PPG with Arduino)
- MCP6004 Op amp based instrumentation with rail-to-rail output capability for maximum output signal swing
- Separate analog & digital outputs
- Potentiometer gain control for the analog output
- Pulse width control for the digital output
- Additional test points on board for analyzing signals at different stages of instrumentation
- Output as +3.3V & +5V
- Simple to interface Easy Pulse Sensor with Arduino & any other Microcontroller.
For more details on Green Easy Pulse Sensor Heart Beat Sensor HRM2511E you can check out on website HOW2Electronics