The GT24C512B are EEPROM devices that use the industrial standard 2-wire interface for communications. The GT24C512B contains a memory array of 512K-bits
(65,536×8), which is organized in 128-byte per page. The EEPROM can operate in a wide voltage range from 1.7V to 5.5V which fits most application. This product can provide a low-power 2-wire EEPROM solution. The device is offered in Lead-free, RoHS, halogen free or Green. The available package types are 8-pin SOIC, TSSOP and UDFN.
- Two-Wire Serial Interface, I2CTM Compatible – Bi-directional data transfer protocol
- Wide-voltage Operation – VCC = 1.7V to 5.5V
- Speed: 1 MHz (1.7V)
- Standby current (max.): 1 A, 1.7V
- Operating current (max.): 1.5 mA, 1.7V
- Hardware Data Protection – Write Protect Pin
- Sequential & Random Read Features
- Memory organization: 65,536 x 8 bits
- Page Size: 128 bytes
- Page write mode – Up to 128 bytes per page write
- Self timed write cycle with auto clear: 5ms (max.)
- Filtered inputs for noise suppression
- With ECC function
- High-reliability – Endurance: 4 million cycles – Data retention: 100 years
- Industrial temperature grades
- Packages: SOIC, TSSOP and UDFN
- Lead-free, RoHS, Halogen free, Green.
There are no reviews yet.