The main chip ISD1820 is an voice recorder and playback module.
- size:38 mm * 42.5 mm
- working voltage: DC3-5V
- Easy to use 10 Second voice recording
- High-quality, natural voice reduction
- Can be used as a loudspeaker module
- With loop, jog play, single-pass playback
- Available single-chip control
- This module can be directly driven with an 8 Ohm 0.5W Small speaker.
- Power supply:3-5V, Can be accessed by pin power.
Recording and playback control: Key control or single-chip, control lines IO Has been elicited;
Press to control the recording and playback operation method:
RECkey: Recording button, press and hold can be recorded, release the button to stop recording;
RLAYEkey: Trigger mode playback, click to play the current entire paragraph of the voice;
PLAYLkey: Jog mode playback, press and hold before playback, release to stop playback;
RPLJumper: Loop mode control, can be looped;
FTJumper: Through control, can make the microphone head voice to the speaker playback;
Note: The module output power is small, so the sound is also small, it is recommended to meet our miniature digital audio amplifier board and use 3W Speakers, can be used to achieve greater sound effects.