Light Intensity Sensor LDR Sensor Module which is sensitive to the light and can give output in digital and analog.
- Using photosensitive resistance sensor or (LDR) Light Dependent Sensor.
- Driving ability, more than 15mA.
- With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the light intensity detected.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- Output Type: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and Analog Output.
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
- Small PCB size : 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
The Photoresistor module is sensitive to ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of the ambient light and environment, triggering microcontroller or relay module. When the outside ambient light intensity exceeds a set threshold, DO-ended output will be low, DO output can be directly connected with the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting ambient light levels change, the output can directly drive DO through relay module, which can be composed of a light control switch.