LPC2148 ARM7 Development board is an evaluation board for LPC2148 ARM7TMDI based microcontroller it has 512KB of internal flash and 32+8K of RAM, it is an versatile device for any of your product development process.
- Dimensions: 112 X 122 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power supply: DC 9V with power LED
- On-board linear regulators generate +3.3V/500mA and +5v/500mA from power supply.
- USB connector (as alternate power source).
- Connectors: Extension headers for all microcontroller pins. RS232 connectors (2). PS/2 connector. JTAG connector. SD/MMC connector. USB B-type connector with Link-LED.
- Other Peripherals:
- 512Kb I2C based EEPROM Audio power amplifier.
- 2 line X 16 character LCD with back light control.
- Configurable for manual and automatic program download (ISP) via serial port. 8 controllable LEDs on SPI using 74HC595.
- User Interrupt, ADC, Buzzer, RTC.
- Windows XP, Win 7 or Win 10
- Serial or Parallel port
- USB port
Starting off & connecting the hardware:
After unpacking the LPC2148 board connect a DC supply of 9V/1A to the DC jack of the board or alternatively the LPC2148 board can also be powered through USB.
Programming LPC2148 Board:
LPC2148 Board can be programmed through serial port UART “0” using “LPC2000 flash utility V2.2.2” it is an freeware windows utility used to download the hex file format onto the LPC2148 Board. If your PC does not have a serial port then use a USB to serial converter to download the hex file on the board.
- Open LPC2000 Flash Utility V2.2.2
- Browse File name and Select the hex file to be downloaded.
- Select Device as LPC2148
- Set XTL Freq [KHz] to 12000
- Blank Check: Entire Device
- Select the appropriate com port (See your “device manager” to find out the com port number)
- Select the Baud Rate in between 9600 and 38400
- Uncheck “Use DTR/RTS for Reset and Boot Loader Selection”
- Click on Read Device ID.
To make the board enter programming mode:
- Hold down ISP and RESET Buttons, then release RESET first and finally ISP.
- The controller enters the bootloader mode.
- It will display as “Read device ID Successful”.
- Click on the Upload to Flash Button.
- Program uploaded successfully.
- Click the Rest Button on the Board. That’s it, your hex file is on the board.
- Enjoy your code output.
There are no reviews yet.