MC34063 Inverting Regulator Buck Boost Switching
The MC34063A Series is a monolithic control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC−to−DC converters. These devices
consist of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit,
driver and high current output switch. This series was specifically designed to be incorporated in Step−Down and Step−Up and Voltage−Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components. Refer to Application Notes AN920A/D and AN954/D
for additional design information.
- Operation from 3.0 V to 40 V Input
- Low Standby Current
- Current Limiting
- Output Switch Current to 1.5 A
- Output Voltage Adjustable
- Frequency Operation to 100 kHz
- Precision 2% Reference
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100
Qualified and PPAP Capable
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
There are no reviews yet.