The MIC5209 is an efficient linear voltage regulator with very low dropout voltage, typically 10 mV at light loads and less than 500 mV at full load, with better than
1% output voltage accuracy. Designed especially for hand-held, battery-powered devices, the MIC5209 features low ground current to help prolong battery life. An enable/shutdown pin on the SOIC-8 and DDPAK versions can further improve battery life with near-zero shutdown current.
Key features include reversed-battery protection, current limiting, overtemperature shutdown, ultra-low-noise capability (SOIC-8 and DDPAK versions), and is available in thermally efficient packaging. The MIC5209 is available in adjustable or fixed output voltages.
- Output Voltage Range: 1.8V to 15V
- Meets Intel® Slot 1 and Slot 2 Requirements
- Guaranteed 500 mA Output Over the Full Operating Temperature Range
- Low 500 mV Maximum Dropout Voltage at Full Load
- Extremely Tight Load and Line Regulation
- Thermally Efficient Surface-Mount Package
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Current and Thermal Limiting
- Reversed-Battery Protection
- No-Load Stability
- 1% Output Accuracy
- Ultra-Low-Noise Capability in SOIC-8 and DDPAK
- Ultra-Small 3 mm × 3 mm VDFN Package
- Pentium II Slot 1 and Slot 2 Support Circuits
- Laptop, Notebook, and Palmtop Computers
- Cellular Telephones
- Consumer and Personal Electronics
- SMPS Post-Regulator and DC/DC Modules
- High-Efficiency Linear Power Supplies
There are no reviews yet.