1. Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
2. Onboard level shifting circuit, ie the interface level can be 5V or 3.3V
3. Power supply is 4.5V~5.5V, onboard 3.3V regulator circuit
4. Communication interface is standard SPI interface
5. 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
A total of 6 pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND is ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin;
3.3V voltage regulator circuit:
The 3.3V of the LDO regulated output is the level conversion chip and the Micro SD card.
Level shifting circuit:
The signal to the direction of the Micro SD card is converted to 3.3V, and the MISO signal of the MicroSD card to the control interface is also converted to 3.3V. Generally, the AVR microcontroller system can read the signal;
Micro SD deck:
It is a self-elastic card holder for easy insertion and removal of cards.
4 M2 screw positioning holes with a hole diameter of 2.2mm, which makes the module easy to install and position, and realize module combination;