MPS20N0040D-D Sphygmomanometer Air Pressure Sensor is suitable for biomedical, meteorology and other fields. The core part is pressure sensor chip which is make by the MEMS pressure technology with wide applicable temperature range, Easy to use and install, Fits for the following type of applications.
- Automobile: tire pressure gauge, vehicle-mounted air pump, the MAP sensors, diagnostic equipment, automotive sensors.
- Industry: air brake switch, portable pressure gauge, such as digital pressure gauge, environment monitor.
- Medical equipment: patient monitoring and diagnostic equipment, such as blood pressure monitor, medical instrument, and monitor.
- Measuring medium: air
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° ~ + 125 °
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° ~ + 150 °
- Humidity: (50% ± 10%) RH
- Ambient temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Medium temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Output impedance: 4kΩ ~ 6kΩ
- Zero output: -15mV~+15mV
- Hysteresis: +-0.7%F.S.
- Power supply: ≤10V DC or ≤2.0mA DC
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ, 100VDC
- Output: mV signal
- Power supply: 5VDC or constant current 1Ma
- Linear precision: 0.25%FS
- Measuring pressure range 5.8 40KPaG PSIG
- Maximum overvoltage capacity 3 times measurement range
- Input impedance K 4–6
- Output impedance K 4–6
- Working temperature -40–85 degrees -40 degrees F–+185 degrees F
- Storage temperature -40–125 degrees -40 degrees F–+257 degrees F
- Clean, dry, non corrosive gas in contact with media
- Zero bias voltage + 25 mV
- Full range output voltage mV 50–100
- Bridge resistance K 4–6
- Linear degree + 0.3%F.S.
- Lag + 0.7%F.S.
- Zero partial temperature coefficient + 0.08%F.S./
- Sensitivity temperature coefficient%F.S./ -0.21
1 x DIP Air Pressure Sensor