The MPS20N0040D Pressure Sensor HX710B is an Barometric and Sphygmomanometer Air Pressure Sensor module which receives data and transmits it to the HX710 IC, which is an ADC converter used to measure the ambient pressure and the pressure difference of liquid levels. The HX710 is a precision 24-bit analog to-digital converter (ADC) with built-in temperature sensor designed for weigh scales and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor. The MPS20N0040D Pressure Sensor HX710B module can be used to measure the atmospheric pressure, Liquid Pressure and Air pressure up to 40KPA.
MPS20N0040D Pressure Module Pinout:
- VIN: Module power supply – 3.3-5 V
- GND: Ground
- SLC: I2C Clock
- OUT: Digital output data
- Measuring medium: air
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° ~ + 125 °
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° ~ + 150 °
- Humidity: (50% ± 10%) RH
- Ambient temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Medium temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Output impedance: 4kΩ ~ 6kΩ
- Zero output: -15mV~+15mV
- Hysteresis: +-0.7%F.S.
- Power supply: ≤10V DC or ≤2.0mA DC
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ, 100VDC
- Output: mV signal
- Power supply: 5VDC or constant current 1Ma
- Linear precision: 0.25%FS
- Measuring pressure range 5.8 40KPaG PSIG
- Maximum overvoltage capacity 3 times measurement range
- Input impedance K 4–6
- Output impedance K 4–6
- Working temperature -40–85 degrees -40 degrees F–+185 degrees F
- Storage temperature -40–125 degrees -40 degrees F–+257 degrees F
- Clean, dry, non corrosive gas in contact with media
- Zero bias voltage + 25 mV
- Full range output voltage mV 50–100
- Bridge resistance K 4–6
- Linear degree + 0.3%F.S.
- Lag + 0.7%F.S.
- Zero partial temperature coefficient + 0.08%F.S./
- Sensitivity temperature coefficient%F.S./ -0.21
MPS20N0040D Pressure Sensor Calibration with Arduino
Download Data Sheet for HX710B
There are no reviews yet.