The MPX4115 series is designed to sense absolute air pressure in an altimeter
or barometer (BAP) applications. Freescale’s BAP sensor integrates on-chip,
bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high level
analog output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and
high reliability of on-chip integration makes the Freescale BAP sensor a logical
and economical choice for application designers.
- 1.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°
- Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configurations
- Durable Epoxy Unibody Element
- Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option.