Features of NOKIA LCD 5110 Board:
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD, can show 4 lines of characters
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor, the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND. Support different types of MCU, such as the SPI,MCS51 serial mode 0 of AVR. Transfer rate up to 4Mbps,can full speed write display data without waiting time.
- Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board, without connecting cable. The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board, which is very easy to install and replace.
- LCD controller/driver chip has been bound to LCD chip, the volume of LCD is small
- Low power supply, the working current in normal situation is lower than 200μA,and has power-down mode
- Voltage = 3.3V
- Backlight to be connected to Ground.
- RST——— reset
- CE————chip selection
- DC———–data/commands choice
- DIN———–serial data line?
- CLK————serial Clock
- LIGHT——— backlight control terminal
- GND———–power negative