The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module is a type of thermistor-based temperature sensor that is commonly used in various electronic applications to measure temperature. It is designed to provide accurate temperature measurements over a wide range of temperatures.
Here are some details about the NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module:
- Sensing element: The sensing element of the NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module is a thermistor. A thermistor is a type of resistor whose resistance changes with temperature. The NTC 10K thermistor has a negative temperature coefficient, which means that its resistance decreases as the temperature increases.
- Operating temperature range: The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module can measure temperature in the range of -55°C to 125°C. However, its accuracy may vary depending on the specific model and the circuitry used to interface with it.
- Output signal: The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module provides an analog output signal, which means that the voltage or current it outputs varies with temperature. The output signal can be fed into an ADC (analog-to-digital converter) to obtain a digital representation of the temperature.
- Calibration: The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module may need to be calibrated to ensure accurate temperature measurements. Calibration involves determining the sensor’s response to known temperatures and adjusting the circuitry accordingly.
- Applications: The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module is widely used in various electronic applications, including temperature monitoring in industrial equipment, automotive electronics, home appliances, and medical devices.
- Package: The NTC 10K Temperature Sensor module is typically packaged in a small form factor, which makes it easy to integrate into various electronic circuits. It may come with pre-soldered pins or leads for easy connection.