The GRAYLOGIX Analog PH Sensor Kit for water is designed for industrial and real-time online pH value monitoring. It can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers like Arduino, and is built for simple and convenient practical applications with long life. The sensor probe uses a sensitive glass membrane with low impedance, which allows for fast response and excellent thermal stability. This type of pH sensor kit is useful for monitoring pH levels in water treatment plants, laboratories, and other industrial settings.
- Module Power: DC 9.00V 1A
- Measuring Range: 0-14PH
- Accuracy: ± 0.1pH (24 )
- Response Time: 1min
- Industry pH Electrode with BNC Connector
- PH Interface ( 2 foot patch )
- Power Indicator LED
- Output: Analog values in the range of (0.5V to 3V)
- Alkali Error: 0.2PH
- Internal Resistance: 250MO
- Response Time: <1min
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°
- Terminal Blocks: BNC plug
- BNC Connector suitable for most PH meter and controller.
- Suitable for wide range of application: Aquariums, Hydroponics, Laboratory etc.
- This PH sensor is calibrated @ 24 degree centigrade on room temperature.
- Calibrated values are: PH4 = 1.5V, PH7 = 2.0V and PH9 = 2.5V.
Instructions for use:
Instructions for using the GRAYLOGIX Analog PH Sensor Kit for water.
- Placing the sensor probe vertically and keeping it for a long time before using will help ensure accurate readings.
- It’s important to rinse the sensor probe tube in deionized water and dab it with a tissue paper before immersing it in the test solution.
- The device will take approximately 30 to 40 seconds to stabilize and give the results.
- Before placing the probe in the storage solution, it is important to rinse the probe tip in deionized water, dab it with a dry tissue paper, and then place it in the storage cap. This will help to remove any residual sample or contaminants from the probe and to keep it in good condition between uses.
- This will help keep the probe in good condition between uses.
- It’s also important to calibrate the device before each use, and to use the appropriate storage solution for the probe as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- The sensor board is calibrated for the pH probe provided with the kit, calibration is required if the pH sensor probe is changed.
- It’s also important to note that the results obtained by this sensor are directly proportional to the temperature of the solution.
- The pH sensor probe tube tip is very sensitive and should not be touched with hands and cannot be placed on the ground.
- It’s important to handle the probe with care to avoid damage.
- The bulb type tip is very fragile and should be kept in the storage solution, and if not used for a long period of time and to ensure its longevity store in the solution.
- It is also important to follow the instruction manual provided with the kit and to use the appropriate solutions for cleaning and storage as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Industry pH electrode (BNC connector) ×1
- pH sensor circuit board KIT ×1
- User Manual x 1″
For source code and product details, you can check out How To Electronics Website