The Analog PH sensor Kit for water is designed and manufactured for industrial and real-time online PH value monitoring, It can be easily interfaced with Arduino and other similar microcontrollers, the Module is built for simple and convenient practical applications, which has long life up to 1 year of durability, thus making it suitable for long term online monitoring. This industrial pH electrode is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance. It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response and excellent thermal stability. It has good reproducibility, and can eliminate basic alkali error. In 0pH to 14pH range, the output voltage is linear. The reference system which consist of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
- Module Power: DC 9.00V 1A
- Measuring Range: 0-14PH
- Accuracy: ± 0.1pH (24 )
- Response Time: 1min
- Industry pH Electrode with BNC Connector
- PH Interface ( 2 foot patch )
- Power Indicator LED
- Output: Analog values in the range of (0.5V to 3V)
- Alkali Error: 0.2PH
- Internal Resistance: 250MO
- Response Time: <1min
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°
- Terminal Blocks: BNC plug
- BNC Connector suitable for most PH meter and controller.
- Suitable for wide range of application: Aquariums, Hydroponics, Laboratory etc.
- This PH sensor is calibrated @ 24 degree centigrade room temperature. Calibrated values are: PH4 = 1.5V, PH7 = 2.0V and PH9 = 2.5V
Instructions for use:
- Place the PH Sensor probe vertically and keep it for long time before using.
- The Device will give excellent results if the sensor probe is used multiple times in the period of 2 to 3 days.
- Rinse the sensor probe tube in deionized water and dab it with the tissue paper before immersing it in the test solution.
- The device will take approximately 30 to 40 seconds to stabilize and give the results.
- Before placing the probe in the storage solution make sure to rinse the probe tip in the deionized water, dab it with the dry tissue paper and then place it in the storage cap.
- This instrument is calibrated for the PH sensor provided along with this Kit. And may not give accurate results if the PH sensor probe is changed. Hence calibration is required if the PH sensor Probe is changed.
- Results are directly proportional to the temperature of the solution.
- PH sensor probe Tube tip is very sensitive and should not be touched with hands and cannot be placed on the ground.
- The bulb type tip is very fragile and should be kept in the storage solution if not used.
- Industry pH electrode (BNC connector) ×1
- pH sensor circuit board KIT ×1
- User Manual x 1
- Buffer Solution PH 4.01 x 1
- Buffer Solution PH 6.86 x 1
- Buffer Solution PH 9.18 x 1
- PH Test Strips x 100
For source code and product details, you can check out How To Electronics Website