Quectel L89 IRNSS Navic GPS Receiver also supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS constellations and features accurate acquisition, The module supports autonomous GNSS C/A and SBAS functions, It can be used in the positioning, navigation and other similar industries.
Quectel L89 IRNSS GPS is a GNSS module with two GNSS receivers. It is able to achieve the highest industrial level of sensitivity, accuracy and TTFF with the lowest power consumption in a small footprint. The embedded flash memory provides a capacity for storing user-specific configurations and allows for future updates. The module supports multiple positioning and navigation systems including autonomous GPS, BeiDou,
GLONASS, Galileo, IRNSS, SBAS (including WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN), QZSS, DGPS, and AGPS.
- GPS L1 C/A (1574.397MHz-1576.443MHz)
- BeiDou B1 C/A (1559.052MHz-1563.144MHz)
- GLONASS L1 C/A (1597.5MHz-1605.8MHz)
- Galileo E1 C/A (1573.374MHz-1577.466MHz)
- IRNSS L5 C/A (1164MHz-1189MHz)
- VCC: 3.3V and 7V DC
- Tracking: 100mA @-130dBm, VCC=3.3V
- Acquisition: 102mA @-130dBm, VCC=3.3V
- Backup: 7uA, VCC=3.3V