The SIM800 GSM Modem with Bluetooth enables wireless data transfer between devices significantly It supports Bluetooth 3.0 and has a maximum range of 10 meters. The modem’s quad-band GSM/GPRS module supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies and simultaneously can transmit data at a maximum speed of 85.6 kbps. It also has a built-in TCP/IP stack so that allows it to connect to the internet. This versatile device can be used to send and receive SMS messages, subsequently make voice calls, and connect to the internet. Must be remembered that it is compatible with a wide range of microcontrollers and can be easily integrated into existing projects.
The modem’s Bluetooth 3.0 support allows it to communicate wirelessly provided that with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. It has a maximum range of 10 meters, to demonstrate which is suitable for most applications. The modem also supports data transfer over Bluetooth, to illustrate that it can be used to transfer data between devices wirelessly.
Board features SIM800 GSM Modem with Bluetooth:
- Power Switch,
- Reset Switch,
- Power LED
- Ring LED
- Network LED
- UART Serial DB9 Connector
- TTL Pins
- Working Voltage 9V to 12V DC.
- And external Interfacing Pins.
- Works with AT Commands for sim800 @ 9600 Baud rate (Configurable)
SIM800 Bluetooth interface:
- First Update the firmware in order to Bluetooth commands to execute.
- Sim800 modem: Power on the sim800 module,
- Sim800 modem: At+btpower=1
- Mobile Phone: Power on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
- Mobile Phone: Click to pair with sim800 and press ok for the pop up message.
- Sim800 modem: At+btpair=1,1
- Sim800 modem: At+btgetprof=1
For mode details on APR33A3 you can check out on website HOW2Electronics