SIM800C GSM Modem TTL is an versatile modem for GSM applications like data and SMS which can be easily interfaced with Arduino and other microcontrollers with the following specifications. You can test various features of the SIM800C, such as sending SMS, making calls, and connecting to the internet, by sending the appropriate AT commands and parsing the responses.
Note: The SIM800C GSM modem may require a SIM card with an active plan from a mobile network provider to access the cellular network. Ensure you have a properly inserted and activated SIM card.
Before implementing your project, it’s essential to consult the SIM800C datasheet and AT command set documentation for detailed information on the module’s capabilities and communication protocol. Additionally, make sure to comply with all relevant regulations and standards when using GSM modems for communication.
Features of SIM800C GSM Modem TTL:
- Power Supply: 5V 0.5A
- Communication: TTL, onboard TTL Level Converter for 3.3V & 5V microcontroller interface.
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Form Factor: 66.73 x 43.09
- Power Supply: Onboard
- Battery powered: No
- Sim Slot: Nano Sim on the back side of the board.
- Network LED: Blinks 1Hz if no network, Blinks 3Hz on the network
- Power LED: Yes
- SMA: Connector available on board with SMA Antenna
- Sim ESD protection: Yes
- Operation only through AT Commands.