SIM868 GSM GPS TTL Modem is a complete Quad-Band GSM/GPRS modem which combines GNSS( GPS/GLONASS/BDS)technology for satellite navigation. The compact design significantly save both time and costs for customers to develop GNSS enabled applications. Featuring an industry-standard interface and GNSS function, it allows variable assets to be tracked seamlessly at any location and anytime with signal coverage.
The SIM868 is a module that combines GSM (2G) and GNSS (GPS and GLONASS) functionalities. It’s often used for communication and location tracking in various electronic devices. Here are some general features you might find in a SIM868 module:
- GSM (2G) Communication:
- Support for GSM/GPRS (2G) networks.
- Capable of sending SMS messages and making GPRS data connections.
- GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System):
- Integration of GPS and GLONASS for accurate positioning and navigation.
- UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter) for serial communication with the host microcontroller.
- Antenna Connections:
- Typically requires an external GSM and GNSS antenna for optimal performance.
- Power Supply:
- Requires a power supply within a specified voltage range.
- Control and Configuration:
- Commands sent through AT commands over the UART interface for control and configuration.
- Form Factor:
- Compact design suitable for integration into various electronic devices.
- SIM Card Slot:
- Supports a standard SIM card for network authentication.
Features of SIM868 GSM GPS TTL Modem:
- On board power supply,
- Nano sim,
- Debugging micro USB port,
- TTL interfacing pins,
- On board antenna SMA connectors,
- On board battery management
- Also works on battery, which can be recharged with the USB,
- slide switch to switch between battery and external power supply,
- Speaker, Mic, GSM and GPS TTL interface pins.
- Modem needs to be powered on through power button.
- SIM868 GSM GPS Modem,
- GSM Antenna,
- GPS Antenna.