SIM908 module is a complete Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module which combines GPS technology for satellite navigation. The compact design which integrated GPRS and GPS in a small form factor will significantly save both time and costs for customers to develop GPS enabled applications.
Featuring an industry-standard interface and GPS function, it allows variable assets to be tracked seamlessly at any location and anytime with signal coverage.
Features of SIM908 GSM GPS Modem
- Quad-Band 850/900/18001900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIM Com enhanced AT Commands)
- SIM application toolkit
- Supply voltage range : 9V to 12V DC 2A
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- GPS NMEA Protocol
- Network and ring LED Push type rugged sim card holder
- SIM908 Serial TTL Modem x 1 pc
- GSM Spring Antenna x 1 Pc
- GPS Antenna x 1 Pc
Download Schematics Datasheet for SIM908 GSM GPS Modem
Download Datasheet for SIM908 GSM GPS Modem
There are no reviews yet.