Analog Sound Sensor Module generally to detect sound and act upon it using Arduino.
- It can detect the sound intensity obviously of the surrounding environment.
- Note: This sensor can only identify the presence or otherwise absence of sound (according to the principle of vibration) and cannot identify the size of the sound or the sound of a specific frequency.
- Sensitivity is adjustable (the blue digital potentiometer particularly is used to adjust the sensitivity).
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output form Digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low level)
- Particularly with fixing bolt holes for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.7cm
Module wiring instructions of Sound Sensor Module:
- VCC externally connects 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
- GND connects to GND
- OUT small board switch output interface (0 and 1)
Instructions for use:
- The sound module is most sensitive to the intensity of ambient sound, and generally used to detect the sound intensity of the surrounding environment.
- When the module’s environmental sound intensity does not reach the set threshold, it outputs a high level, when the external environmental sound intensity exceeds the set threshold, the module outputs a low level.
- The digital output OUT of the small board can be directly connected with the single-chip microcomputer, and the high and low level can be detected by the single-chip microcomputer, there by detecting the sound of the environment.
- The small board digital output OUT can directly drive the relay module of our shop, which can form a voice-activated switch.