FM220U is a high quality CMOS-based optical reader. It captures images and verifies fingerprints with high speed.
FM-220U has been widely used in system wide enrollment and verification applications as a stand-alone or embedded device.
• ISO compliant
• Low image distortion – under 1%.
• Fast scanning & matching speed
• Options to set different security levels for different application FRR/FAR demand
• Small fingerprint data template size
• Real-life applications – no problem in verifying smeared, scarred,
stained and smudged fingers
• Support verification on various OS platforms.
• Verification for Welfare Distribution
• Retail or Banking POS
• Workforce/School attendance management
• Internet Service Provider (ISP) Logon and Logical access control
• Healthcare clinic applications for patients health records access management
• E-banking, e-KYC applications.
• E-workflow/ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• Voters verification
• Club membership management