FM220U is a high quality CMOS-based optical reader. It captures images and verifies fingerprints with high speed.
FM-220U has been widely used in system wide enrollment and verification applications as a stand-alone or embedded device.
- ISO compliant
- Low image distortion – under 1%.
- Fast scanning & matching speed
- Options to set different security levels for different application FRR/FAR demand
- Small fingerprint data template size
- Real-life applications – no problem in verifying smeared, scarred, stained and smudged fingers
- Support verification on various OS platforms.
- Verification for Welfare Distribution
- Retail or Banking POS
- Workforce/School attendance management
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) Logon and Logical access control
- Healthcare clinic applications for patients health records access management
- E-banking, e-KYC applications.
- E-workflow/ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Voters verification
- Club membership management