The STM32F103C8T6 is a medium density performance line, ARM Cortex-M3 32bit microcontroller in 48 pin LQFP package. It incorporates high performance RISC core with 72MHz operating frequency, high speed embedded memories, extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. The STM32F103C8T6 features 12bit ADC, timers, PWM timer, standard and advanced communication interfaces. A comprehensive set of power saving mode allows the design of low power applications.
Feautures of STM32F103C8T6
- Operating voltage range from 2V to 3.6V
- 64Kbytes of flash memory
- 20Kbytes of SRAM
- CRC calculation unit, 96bit unique ID
- Two 12bit, 1µs A/D converter (up to 10 channels)
- 7 channel DMA controller, 3 general purpose timer and 1 advanced control timer
- 37 fast I/O ports
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
- Two SPI, two I2C, three USART, one USB and one CAN interfaces
- Ambient operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
Embedded Design & Development, Motor Drive & Control, Medical, Portable Devices, Wireless, Industrial, Imaging, Video & Vision, Consumer Electronics, Automotive.