1. Compact construction, sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object.
2. Consists of a phototransistor.
3. Snap-in construction for PCB mounting.
4. Plastic polycarbonate housing construction which prevents crosstalk.
5. Position sensor for shaft encoder.
6. Detection of reflective materials such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes, etc.
7. Limit switch foe mechanical motions in VCR.
8. General purpose – wherever the space is limited.
Sensing Distance: 12mm.
Operating Wavelength: 950 mm.
Sensing Method: Reflective.
Reverse Voltage: 5V.
Forward Current: 60mA.
Forward Surge Current: 3A.
Emitter Power Dissipation: 100mW.
Collector Emitter Voltage: 70V .
Emitter Collector Voltage: 5V.
Collector Current: 100mA.
Detector Power Dissipation: 100mW.
Sensor Total Power Dissipation: 200mW.
Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +85°C.