The TOP3100 is a universal programmer from Graylogix. The TOP3100 is designed to work with various STC, PIC or ATMEL microcontrollers. A full list of compatible devices can be found on the product datasheet. Featuring an ARM Cortex 32 core, the TOP3100 programmer is housed in a compact package. It also offers low-power loss and overcurrent protection. Simply plug the TOP3100 into a PC via USB cable. The TOP3100 automatically starts programming once it detects a device has been inserted correctly into the ZIF48 socket.
The TOP3100 programmer has compact size, lower power consumption, high reliability. This is an universal equipment especially designed for MCU and EPROMs programming.
Top 3 Reasons To Get TOP3100:
• 1.Support System: Windows7/Vista/Xp 32bits
• 2.USB universal serial port is used to connect with the PC, communications, support 2000/xp/Vista/Win7, software upgrades and flexible.
• 3.Language: English
• 1.Full driving with 48 pin(Vpp/Vcc/GND/TTL), good for future upgrading.
• 2.Support 2.5V to 6.5V device.
• 3.Selectable to use USB or extral 5V power supplier to supply power.
• 4.Transmission speed is 12MHz/s.
• 5.Suitable to work with Desktop and Laptop.
• 6.With current protection function, effectively protects the programmer and devices.
• 7.Automatic Pin status detection.
• 8.48 pins self-lock sockets.
• 9.Support operation system: WINDOWS7/vista/2000/2003/XP;
• 10.Plastic cabinet, small size and light weight.
• 11.Auto detect company and type of the IC.
• 12.Software support: TopWin ver6.0 or newer.
• 1.Software: Topwin6 (for Windows7/Vista/2003/2000//xp)
• 2.Actual tested Speed(PIII/800M, Windows98se, USB1.1):
28F320 write and check 104 seconds,
29LF320 write and check 112 seconds,
p89c58 write and check 5 seconds,
• 3.Size: 155mm*110mm*26mm
• 4.Weight for the programmer only: 275g
• 5.Power: < 2.5W (5V/500mA)
• 6.48 Pin self-lock socket (Changeable)
1pc x Top3100 programmer;
1pc x CD
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Adapter
1pc x User manual
There are no reviews yet.