Water Flow Sensor YF-S402 is mainly composed of a plastic valve body, a water flow rotor assembly, a steady flow assembly and a Hall element. It is installed at the water inlet end of the water heater to detect the flow rate of the inlet water. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates, and the speed changes linearly with the flow rate. The Hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal and feeds it back to the controller. The controller judges the size of the water flow and regulates it.
Output signal: the default output NPN pulse signal (if you need to connect to the PLC, please contact customer service before placing an order).
- Model: YF-S402 with screw cap
- Interface size: DN8 (1/4″)
- Working voltage range: DC 5～18V
- Inner diameter/outer diameter: 7.6mm/11mm
- Thread length: 10.3mm
- Material: Nylon
- Medium temperature: ≤120℃
- Water pressure resistance: ≤1.75MPa
- Output pulse high level: >DC 4.5V (input voltage DC 5V).
- Output pulse low level: 100MΩ
- Flow range: 1/4″(0.5-6 L/min within 3% within).
- Tightness: Close each hole, add 1.7Mpa water pressure test for 1 minute without leakage and deformation.
- Flow pulse characteristics: F=(73*Q)±5% Q = L/Min
There are no reviews yet.