XL6009 module is a non-isolated step-up boost voltage converter featuring adjustable output voltage, high efficiency. It converts input voltage of 5-32V DC to an output voltage of 4-38V DC.
- Wide input voltage 3V ~ 32V, optimum operating voltage range is 5 ~ 32V;
- Wide Output voltage 5V ~ 35V;
- Built-4A efficient MOSFET switches enable efficiency up to 94%; (LM2577 current is 3A)
- High switching frequency 400KHz, can use a small-capacity filter capacitors that can achieve very good results, the ripple smaller and smaller. (LM2577 frequency only 50KHz)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated boost (BOOST)
- Rectification: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Input Voltage Range: 3V ~ 32V
- Output Voltage RAnge: 5V ~ 35V (Note: If you want to get the max voltage, you should make the input current as least 3A)
- Input Current: 4A (max), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load is less than 18mA. Higher the voltage, the greater the load current.)
- Conversion efficiency: <94% (greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Switching frequency: 400KHz
- Output Ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater the ripple)
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Operating Temperature: -40 ? ~ +85 ?
- Dimensions: 43mm * 21mm * 14mm (L * W * H)
There are no reviews yet.