An Anti Static ESD Wrist Strap Elastic Band with Clip for Sensitive Electronics is an antistatic device used to safely ground a person working on very sensitive electronic equipment, to prevent the building up of static electricity on the operator’s body, which can result in the electrostatic discharge (ESD).
This device is used to handle sensitive electronic devices which can be damaged by electrostatic discharge.
If an operator has a sudden build-up of Electrostatic Charge in his/her body and in this case if the corresponding operator touches the electronic device then certain components like IC’s make a way for the Electrostatic Charge. If this happens the IC will be damaged immediately, so this Anti Static ESD Wrist Strap will avoid such accidents and keep your sensitive electronic equipment safe.
- Simply wrap the strap around wrist and clip to a grounded source.
- Prevent Static shock in the dry environment.
- Keep static from damaging electronic parts and types of equipment.
- Adjustable wrist strap with alligator clip tip.
- Inner conducting layer made of stainless shell filaments.
- Durable Polyurethane-Coated Coil Cords.
- High-Quality Strain relief.
- The soft elastic band comfort.
- Rinsing Resisting.
- 22 CMS Conductive Fiber Woven elastic band with Velcro fasteners.
- Contact plate through 316-grade stainless steel, adjustable.
- Insulation: PVC.
Note: Make sure the ESD wrist strap is connected to the ground point appropriately.
There are no reviews yet.