We want you to love your new parts and gadgets! But we know that sometimes your parts list changes or something isn’t working the way you thought it would. Never fear, we are here to help!
Bought something you don’t need anymore?
Products that have not been opened/programmed/plugged in/otherwise used can be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days. Please read the following guidelines, and then contact us to set up your return before shipping it back to us.
General Return Guidelines
• All return shipments must include an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number (which you will get from Tech Support). Any return sent without an RMA number will be returned to you.
• All returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, etc. that shipped with the product.
• Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
• Returns from orders older than 10 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only. They are not eligible for a refund
• You are responsible for return shipping charges.
• Some products are not eligible for a return for refund. These include, but are not limited to, custom configured products, older version releases, and ding-and-dent items.
• We are not able to process returns for items purchased from a GrayLogix Distributor. Please contact the store you originally purchased from to arrange a return.
• All Return Items should be returned with the original invoice copy.
• In the event that we need to send you a replacement, return shipping will only cover delivery of the replacement part. You may not add additional purchases on top of a replacement shipment.
Thing you bought isn’t working right?
If your item is defective, malfunctioning, or modified in some way, we would be happy to attempt to resolve your issue. Technical issues can often be resolved without the need to ship things back to us. If determined to be necessary, Tech Support will create an RMA for your item.
When you email to email@example.com be sure to include your order number, a description of your issue, and how you have used and/or modified the item. Please be aware of the following with regard to modified returns:
• Eligibility for return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we cannot guarantee their eligibility unless it is proven that the issue is related to a manufacturing defect.
• If the item has been soldered to please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support. Often times removing headers or wires from a board can do more damage.
• We reserve the right to limit support, and deny returns.
Things appear to have been damaged in shipment?
Please email us right away. Include a description of the damages, and pictures if at all possible. This information is very helpful to us in assessing how we package our orders and helps prevent similar problems in the future. We’ll get replacements for the damaged goods out to you right away once we receive the damaged goods.
We are here to help! We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your experience at GrayLogix. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. We will do our best to resolve your matter.