DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a calibrated digital signal output of the temperature and humidity combined sensor. It uses a dedicated digital modules capture technology and the temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. Sensor includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected.
Product Features of DHT11 Humidity and Temperature Sensor:
- can detect ambient humidity and temperature.
- humidity measuring range: 20% -95% (range 0 degrees -50 degrees) and humidity measurement error: + – 5%
- temperature measuring range: 0 degrees -50 degrees temperature measurement error: + – 2 degrees
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output Type Digital Output
- has a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- small plates PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.4cm
- Power indicator (red)
- Each weighs about 8g.