Size: 32 mm X22mm X27mm
Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor
Working voltage: DC5V
1. With a signal output instructions.
2. Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
3. TTL output valid signal for low level. (when the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM)
5. Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
6. High sensitivity to hydrogen
7. Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
8. Has a long service life and reliable stability
9. Quick response recovery features
MQ-8 Sensor Description:
MQ-8 gas sensor sensitive material used in clean air conductivity is lower tin dioxide (SnO2). When the sensor is present in the environment in which the combustible gas, the sensor’s conductivity increases with the concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit can be converted to the change in conductivity of the gas concentration with the corresponding output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. The sensor can detect a variety of hydrogen-containing gas, in particular, city gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
Suitable for domestic or industrial hydrogen leak on a monitoring device. Are not subject to ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide and other gases interference.
Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage around 4V