Quectel L76 GPS receiver Module with Antenna is a concurrent receiver GNSS module in small formfactor with 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels, and 210 PRN channels. The L76 can acquire and track any mix of 3 multiple satellite constellations, providing simultaneous GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS open service L1 reception capability. This increases the number of visible satellites and reduces time-to-first-fix, allowing accurate navigation in settings such as urban canyons.
The L76 combines EASY™ (Embedded Assist System for self-generated orbit prediction) with LOCUS™ (internal logger) and AlwaysLocate™ to achieve excellent accuracy with low power consumption. EASY™ allows the module to calculate and predict orbits automatically using up to 3 days of ephemeris data stored in the RAM, so it can fix position quickly and with low power consumption, even when signal levels are lower. LOCUS™ allows the module to log position information to the internal flash memory at default intervals of 15 seconds, typically providing more than 16 hours log capacity without extra cost. AlwaysLocate™ allows the L76 to adjust the on/off time adaptively to achieve balance between positioning accuracy and power consumption, according to environmental and motion conditions.
- Supports SBAS (WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS/ GAGAN)
- Supports EASY™
- Ultra-low tracking power consumption (18mA)
- Supports AlwaysLocate™
- Supports LOCUS™
- High sensitivity: -165dBm during tracking, -148dBm during acquisition
- Balloon mode enables altitude of up to 80km
- Multi-tone active interference canceller for anti-jamming
- PPS VS. NMEA can be used for time service
- Operating voltage: 7V to 12V dc.
- Compatible with TTL & serial.
- NMEA Protocol
- 9600 baudrate
There are no reviews yet.