SX1278 LoRa Module is based on SEMTECHs SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has a strong ability of anti-jamming and has the function of air wake-up Consumption. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication, and it can resist Minimizing current consumption. The SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, and a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme can not consider the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time. It can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
Features of SX1278 LoRa Module
- LoRa Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- Constant RF power output at + 20dBm-100mW voltage change
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation modes
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and very high speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small footprint dual-row stamp-hole patch package
- Shielded housing
- Spring Antenna
Specifications of SX1278 LoRa Module
- Communication distance: 15KM
- Sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Programmable bit rates: up to 300kbps
- RSSI dynamic range: 127dB
- Wireless frequency: 433MHz
- Working voltage: 1.8-3.7v
- Working temperature: -40- to +80
Applications of SX1278 LoRa Module
- Long range wireless communication module based on LORA platform.
- Uses SPI communication protocol and requires an antenna for proper RF communication.
- Operates on 3.3v and has 16 pins(8 on each side).
- Can be interfaced with micro-controllers like Arduino, Uno and Nano.
- Widely used in IOT, smart agriculture, smart cities, and industrial automation due to long range communication and low power consumption.