USB To Serial CH9102X Convertor with cable is a USB bus converter chip, which converts USB to serial port. CH9102 provides standard MODEM signal, to expand serial port for computer or upgrade directly from normal serial device or MCU to USB bus.
Features Of USB To Serial CH9102X Convertor With Cable
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible.
- Built-in firmware, emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the original serial peripherals or expand additional UART via USB.
- Original serial applications are totally compatible without any modification in Windows operating systems.
- Supports free installation OS which built-in CDC driver or multi-functional high-speed VCP vendor driver.
- Hardware full duplex UART interface, integrated independent transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 4Mbps.
- UART supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits, and supports odd, even, space, mark and none parity.
- Supports common MODEM interface signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Supports CTS and RTS hardware automatic flow control.
- Supports half-duplex, provides sending status TNOW, used for controlling RS485 to transmit-receive switch.
- Supports RS232 interface, through external voltage conversion chip.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply voltages.
- CH9102F UART interface I/O powered independently, support 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V power supply voltages.
- CH9102X UART interface I/O only supports 3.3V power supply voltage.
- Integrated power-on reset, integrated clock, no external crystal required.
- RoHS compliant QFN24 and QFN28 PB-free package.