The BSS138 is a popular N-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) commonly used in electronic circuits. MOSFETs are electronic devices that can be used as switches or amplifiers, and they are widely used in various applications due to their high efficiency and fast switching capabilities.
BSS138 N-channel MOSFET is a SMD Power MOSFET Transistor (N-Channel) and has been designed to minimize on−state resistance and provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance, they are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
Features of BSS138 N-channel:
- 0.22 A, 50 V
- RDS(on) = 3.5 ohms @ VGS = 10 V
- RDS(on) = 6.0 ohms @ VGS = 4.5 V
- High Density Cell Design for Extremely Low RDS(on)
- Rugged and Reliable
- Compact Industry Standard SOT−23 Surface Mount Package
- This Device is Pb−Free and Halogen Free
Specifications of BSS138 N-channel
- Drain Source Voltage: 50V
- Gate Source Voltage:+/-20V
- Drain Current:
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 0.36W
- Derate Above 25°C: 2.8mW/°C
- Operating & Storage Junction Temperature Range: -55 to +150°C
- Maximum Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 300°C
- DC to DC converter
- Cellular & PCMCIA card
- Cordless telephone
- Power management in portable and battery etc.
- BSS138 N-channel MOSFET x 10 Pcs