The range of traditional style monitoring electrodes, backings, and adhesives, for the normal or diaphoretic skin. Our low chloride solid gels provide excellent trace quality, combined with low skin irritation.
The Red Dot Adult Solid Gel Electrode provides a secure, reliable adhesion during the longest surgical procedures.
Safe and reliable – the monitoring of the heart rate doesn’t allow any compromise. When applied they’ll fit perfectly during the entire measurement period.
- Good electrical characteristics
- Different base materials, sizes, and connections
- Monitoring electrode with foam tape and radiolucent stud.
- ECG Electrode with convenient abrader.
- ECG Electrode for monitoring applications requiring high adhesion.
- Adhesive foam tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact.
- Remains fresh for 30 days out of the bag.
- High-performance adhesive offers instant adhesion and up to five-day wear with excellent patient skin care and comfort.
- Stabile derivative
- Optimized for various applications.
Note: Apply ECG Electrode gel at the time of using the pads for its best performance. The images are for illustration purpose only, the actual product size and shape may differ.