ST-Link V2 is an STM32 Programmer for STM8 and STM32
- Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don’t need to read instructions!
- support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
ST – LINK Utility 2.0 and above
STVD 2 and above
STVP 3.2.3 and above
IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
- Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
- 1 x ST-Link V2 STM8 STM32 Emulator / Download / Programmer
- 1 x dupont cable
There are no reviews yet.