TPS563200DDCR 17 V Input, 3A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator in SOT-23 with Advanced Eco-mode™ is a 3A Synchronous Step-Down Regulator which is simple, easy-to-use, 3 A synchronous step-down(buck) converters in 6 pin SOT-23 package.
The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and also optimized to achieve low standby current. These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fast transient response and supporting both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components.
TPS562200 and TPS563200 operate in Advanced Eco-mode, which maintains high efficiency during light load operation. The devices are available in a 6-pin 1.6mm x 2.9mm SOT (DDC) package, and specified from –40°C to 85°C of ambient temperature.
- TPS562200 – 2A converter with Integrated 122 mΩ and 72 mΩ FETs
- TPS563200 – 3A converter with Integrated 68 mΩ and 39 mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control for Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- 650 kHz Switching Frequency
- Advanced Eco-mode™ Pulse-skip
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-By-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-Mode Undervoltage Protection
- Non-latch OVP, UVLO and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1 ms
- Create a Custom Design with WEBENCH Tools
Download Datasheet for TPS563200DDCR
There are no reviews yet.