TPS65580PWPR Texas Instruments is a triple, advanced D-CAP2™ mode synchronous buck converter. The TPS65580 enables system designers to complete the suite of various end equipment’s power bus regulators with a cost effective and low component count because of low standby current solution. The main control loops of the TPS65580 uses the advanced D-CAP2™ mode control which provides a fast transient response but with no external compensation components. The TPS65580 is able to adapt to both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as POSCAP or SP-CAP, and ultra-low ESR, ceramic capacitors. The device provides convenient and efficient operation with input voltages ranging from 4.5V to 18V because it is available in 4.4mm × 6.5mm 20 pin TSSOP (PWP) package, which is specified from –40°C to 85°C ambient temperature range.
Features of TPS65580PWPR Texas Instruments
• Advanced D-CAP2™ Control Mode
– Fast Transient Response Systems
– No External Parts Required For Loop Compensation
– Compatible with Ceramic Output Capacitors
• Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Low Duty Cycle Applications
– 160 mΩ (High Side) and 130 mΩ (Low Side) for 2.5A
– 250mΩ (High Side) and 230mΩ (Low Side) effective for 1.5A
• Wide Input Voltage Range : 4.5 V to 18 V
• Output Voltage Range : 0.76 V to 7.0 V
- Point of Load regulation in low power systems for wide range of applications.
- Digital TV power supply.
- Networking home terminal.
- Digital Set top Box(STB).
- DVD Player/Recorder.
- Gaming consoles and others.